Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity thanks Wells Fargo for helping to build affordable housing in Kalamazoo. We could not do what we do without the generosity of our donors and volunteers.
More information about the program:
- Wells Fargo Builds℠ provides philanthropic financial support from the Wells Fargo Foundation
to support the construction, renovation, painting or repairing of homes with low to moderate income households.
- Wells Fargo Foundation has donated $7.75 million to Habitat for Humanity International to build, renovate and repair more than 340 affordable homes across the United States.
- Wells Fargo Builds is part of the Wells Fargo Foundation’s $1 billion philanthropic commitment to create more housing affordability solutions by 2025.
- Since 2010, Wells Fargo has committed over $100 million to Habitat for Humanity, with more than $22 million supporting national Habitat for Humanity programs.
- Through the Wells Fargo Builds℠ program in 2020, Wells Fargo helped Habitat for Humanity build, renovate and repair 387 affordable homes across the United States