To enrich the volunteer experience, we ask all volunteers to complete a brief volunteer orientation. This will help you understand the importance of your volunteer contribution of time and talent to our mission, provide basic information to help you come prepared and ready to go, and to understand your role in creating a safe and enjoyable environment.
Complete the volunteer orientation following the steps on this page. To make an appointment for personal orientation, contact Michaelyn Denny, Director of ReStore Operations and Volunteer Services 269-344-2443, ext. 204.
Please note: Court-appointed community service volunteers must meet with Habitat staff to complete orientation. To make an appointment for orientation, please contact the Habitat office: 269-344-2443, ext. 204.
To complete web-based orientation:
- Review the Orientation Presentation.
- Review the Construction Volunteers document.
- Review the ReStore Orientation Presentation and the ReStore Volunteer Information document as well if you are interested in volunteering at the Habitat ReStore.
- Take the Volunteer Test.
- Complete the Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability.
- Complete the Background Check Consent Form.
Upon receipt of your test, we will contact you to schedule a volunteer time.