Habitat for Humanity is a grassroots housing movement. We depend on the support of our community to provide the fuel for our mission. Foundations, government funding, local churches, service clubs and corporations support our work as we offer a hand up, not a hand out, to our homeowners. Don’t underestimate the value of individual gifts. Most of our support comes from individual donors like you.
Easy Ways You Can Help
- Your cash contributions fund our mission to empower low-income families to build stability and strength through shelter. Click the Donate Now button at the top of this page to donate online or mail your donation to Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity, 1126 Gull Road, Kalamazoo MI 49048-1726.
- Make a gift to Habitat to honor and celebrate special life events and occasions. We will send an appropriate card to the recipient or provide one to you for your use.
- Request a matching gift. Many local employers match employee contributions to charitable organizations. Ask your human resources department about your company’s matching gift policy.
- Do you love where you live? If you believe decent, affordable shelter is a powerful foundation for families and communities, pay it forward with a planned gift. Remember Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity in your will or estate.
- In-kind contributions of building materials, professional services, and other items support our mission. Contact Director of Development Monica Priest for a copy of our current wish list: email@example.com or 269-344-2443, ext. 213.
- Donate your used truck or car to us. Contact Director of Development Monica Priest: firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-344-2443, ext. 213.
- Donate items to our Habitat ReStore. Shop Habitat ReStore for home improvement supplies.
Donate perennial plants and shrubs to our Habitat Garden to help us landscape our homes affordably. Click here for more information.