Complete volunteer orientation using one of these options—either meet with the Director of Volunteer Services or complete the web-based self-taught orientation.
Community Service volunteers must meet with the Director of Volunteer Services for orientation.
To make an appointment for orientation, please contact Director of Volunteer Services at (269) 344-2443, ext. 206.
To complete self-taught orientation:
- Review the Orientation Presentation.
- Review the Construction Volunteers document.
- Review the ReStore Orientation Presentation.
- Take the Volunteer Test.
- Complete the Release and Waiver of Liability. Please print the waiver form and bring it to the work site on the first day you are scheduled to volunteer.
Upon receipt of your test, we will contact you to schedule a volunteer time.
Additional information can be obtained by:
- Reading the Volunteer Handbook and Policy Manual.
- Contacting Director of Volunteer Services at (269) 344-2443, ext. 206.