Ways to Help
Habitat for Humanity is a grass-roots housing movement. We depend on the support of our community to provide the fuel for our mission. Foundations, government funding, local churches, service clubs and corporations support our work as we offer a hand up, not a hand out, to our home buyer partners.
But don't underestimate the value of individual gifts. Most of our support comes from individual donors like you.
Easy Ways You Can Help
- Your cash contributions fund our mission to help low-income families realize their dream of homeownership. Click this button to donate online or mail your donation to Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity, 1126 Gull Road, Kalamazoo MI 49048-1726.
- Give a gift of Habitat to honor and celebrate special events and occasions.
- Make a gift that gives forever by contributing to our endowment funds.
- Habitat's in-house endowment fund. Click the button above to donate online or mail your donation to Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity, 1126 Gull Road, Kalamazoo MI 49048-1726. Include the notation "ENDOWMENT".
- Habitat's endowment fund at Kalamazoo Community Foundation. Click on "A Named Charitable Fund" and then select "Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity Endowment Fund" from the drop-down menu.
- Request a matching gift. Many local employers match employee contributions to charitable organizations. Ask your human resources department about your company's matching gift policy.
- Remember Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity in your will or estate.
- In-kind contributions of building materials, professional services, and other items support our mission. See our Wish List for more ideas.
- Shop with purpose. It costs you nothing through our rewards partners. Use our Meijer Community Rewards ID 967591 to register online or at your local store. Use our Harding's eScrip Community Card Code 500015524 to register online or at your local store.
- Donate your used truck or car to us.
- Donate items to our Habitat ReStore. Shop Habitat ReStore for home improvement supplies.
- Volunteer on a construction site, in our office, at Habitat ReStore, or on a committee.
- Reach out to families who need affordable housing and tell them about Habitat!